- Looking north: 2013 promises busy year on Arctic file – reporting by Michelle Zilio and James Munson, iPolitics http://www.ipolitics.ca/2013/01/06/looking-north-2013-promises-busy-year-on-arctic-file/
- Crossing Bridges: Observations and Strategies by Cross-Border Business
Communities in an Evolving Regulatory Environment – December 2012
publication by the Border Policy Research Institute
- Metrics of Policy Effects at the Canada – U.S. Border: The National Export Initiative and the Effort to “Green the Border,” the article uses major federal datasets, as well as field data collected by the BPRI, to explore two border-related policy initiatives.
- November 2012- Beyond the Canadian-American Border - Assessing Canadian and American Relations, North American Energy, and the Implications of the U.S. Presidential Election
- May 9, 2012 - CABC Advocates Revision to ‘MAP Act’ – Click here to read press release and letter sent to conferees of the Surface Transportation Re-authorization bill conference committee
- March 5, 2012 – CABC Letter to Speaker Boehner & Minority Leader Pelosi regarding Buy America provisions in the surface transportation re-authorization bill.
- January 23, 2012 – Dr. Robert Pastor “North America or Asia: The 21st Century Choice for the United States”
- December 8,2011- Action Plans for Canada/U.S. Beyond the Border and Regulatory Cooperation Council
- October 7,2011- CABC’s submission to the U.S. Department of State in support of the approval of the Keystone XL pipeline permit
- November 5, 2010-Presentation by Joel Babbit, CEO & Co-Founder of the Mother Nature Network at the CABC's 16th Annual Policy Forum and Business Achievement Award Luncheon - Vancouver Pt.1 Pt.2 Pt.3 Pt.4
- Oct 2009-Click below to view each Panelist presentation from 15th Annual Forum Policy Montreal -Raoul Bhavnani -Matt Nolan -Karen Phillips
- Trade Action or Inaction The Cost for American Workers & Companies - Sept. 2009 U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- New Democrat Coalition's Trade Force Letter to Orszag- June 19, 2009
- Hillary Rodham Clinton: Remarks at the 100th Anniversary of the Boundary Waters Treaty Sat, 13 Jun 2009
- Doug Conant Speech to Embassy of Canada - June 9, 2009‘All Politics is Local’ ‘Partners In Recovery: Rebuilding the North American Economy Together’
- Press Release April 21, 2009- Remarks by Secretary Napolitano at the Border Trade Alliance Int'l Conference
CME expresses its concerns about the Buy American provisions in the stimulus bill
- Testimony Before the Standing Committee of the Parliament of Canada of Foreign Affairs & International Development- By Susannah Pierce
- "At the Border, Fees are Hurting Trade" article by CABC Director, Matt Nolan
- Economic Benefits of NAFTA
- The following article -High Expectations- was written by Maryscott Greenwood and S. Jane Moffat of the Canadian American Business Council.